Wednesday 24 August 2011

World Holiday trips








In the future, it may be a world holiday that people can go everywhere they want without spend money, but the time limit is 20 days. Many people think that they just want to play or see something different to make them happy, but they are wrong. For me, I think that during the 20 limit days for this holiday are the very important days for research and go to see something that I didn't know about and take note.

For me, on the holiday for sure I must go to four countries such as China, France, United state and Egypt. There are many reason for why I want to go to these four countries. Let's see together.

On the world holiday I would like to go to China for 8 days. I am a person that very interesting in history and something mysterious, so the reason why I go there must be what I interesting about. I want to go there for study about China histories that was very mysterious.

When I arrive in China, the first place in the first day I am going to visit is Great wall of China. I will do some research that take maybe 4 days. I just know some information that it had 6400000 meters long and also I really want to know more about Who built it? When it was ready?

Next, In China I am going to some of the very old, mysterious and famous village about secret of that place. I will spend 4 more days for my this new research. The reason for this one is similar to why I want to go to Great wall of China. The reason is I want to know that how was people live in long time ago. I mean that how people eat, behave and believe in religious and the thing I know is in that time in the old village people believe in Buddhist and also I really want to take note and tell it to new generation to know about China history.

Then, I will go to France. There I really want know and see the Eiffel tower in Paris. I really want to know that How tall it is? When it was built? and by who? I have to spent 2 days to answer this question and continue to travel more place.

After 10 days pass 10 days to go, I will go to United state for visit and relax. This time I just want to relax. There, I spend 7 days for visiting Empire state building, New York time tower, Chryster building and Statue of Liberty. The reason why I go to United state is to see this famous place and to see how people in this country different from Cambodia and change something that not good to be better by learn from American people.

The last 3 days I would like to go to Egypt, because I want to visit Pyramids and want to know about a question. That question is Does the Pyramids has its shadow when the sun shine on it? Many people said that it is real and I not sure about it, therefore I want to see it.

In summary, in the world holiday during 20 days I would like to visit China for 8 days, France for 2 days, United state for 7 days and the last 3 days I would like to spend it in Egypt. I think for this trips I travel not just for funny, but for study also. It feel really good to know about history and I just want to have it many time as possible to learn more.

That all, thank for reading and don't forget to leave a comment.


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Maga! It's an interesting post and I enjoyed reading it. It's a good idea to do research on the countries you visit- that's how we learn about other cultures. But, do you think just two days in France would be enough? :-0

    Good writing. Great summary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think yes, because I just want to see some interesting place not for study and it not so important so I think it may be enough.:-)

    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete