Wednesday 24 August 2011

My world trip !





On my world trip I want to visit Las Vegas, China and Australia because there are a lot of famous supermarkets and famous places.

In Las Vegas have a famous supermarket but I forgot the name. And more than 70 shops, restaurants, In Celebration of Golf and Mikimoto, the Delmonico Steakhouse, Lutece and Pinot Brasserie.... But if u want to visit all place it this supermarket u will spend 2 days for visit it. And I want to go to a Fun place because I heard my grandfather say i have a lot of fun places. And w hen in the evening I want to watch the sunset at the beach.

In China I want to visit my grandpa house because he always tell me to go with him to visit his new house. And I want to visit a Great Wall, Forbidden City, Summer place specially Xian. Xian is in the largest city at North-West china. It is famous for historical importance. And There are Terra-cotta Army, Banpo Museum,, City Wall, Big Goose Pagoda.....etc

We can say Canada have a lot of famous and beautiful place because the size of Canada is bigger. So In Canada I want to visit Niagra falls. I heard my friend say there was very beautiful by water falls and so romantic. And especially is Quebec city is surrounded by ancient, which give the true historic appeal. And it was very have beautiful place and city.

So what you would like to go to?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kheang, nice work!
    Seeing your Grandpa's house would be great wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete