Wednesday 24 August 2011

my holiday on world trip


Hi! everybody my name's $OPHANITH. And I want to tell you about my holiday on my world trip. And I would like to visit another country in the world.The first I would like to visit to CHINA because It's interesting and a lot of places.In there I like to eat chinese food and drink a tea It's very delicious.After that I go to a great wall of china and I walk around In there and It's and so cool in my life.And the first I see there.


And then I would like to visit to FRANCE. In there It's a lot of famous clothes and famous pens so cool. The first I go to Eiffel tower In there have many people to see it and buy a ticket. It's fantastic and have a lot of places. Next I go to the Disney and buy a cartoon clothes In there. It's a long day I go there.Next day I go Monaco in there It's a small city. And there have build a lot of house.And I go there to see a beautiful sea.


Next I would like to visit to London to see a watch or a clock In there so fantastic and so cool. Finally I hope all the people around the world will visit another country or a city.thank you for see or watch my paragraphs. bye bye.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Phanith. You would go all the way to London to look at a watch or a clock!? Can you tell me more about this?

    ReplyDelete