Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Holiday around the World


Hi, What would you go if you can travel around the world?

On my world holiday I would like to visit France because France I can see lots of places including Eiffel Tower, Disney Land, Famous Restaurant in France and take a photo with my family. After, I want to go to the market to see how the market look and want to buy some product. In, the evening I want to go to the most expensive restaurant in France. Then i want to sleep at the most famous hotel in France. In the next day i want to visit the biggest school in France to take a survey with the student there.

After I go to France I want to go to New Zealand because in New Zealand have lots of beautiful like Rotorue and it also where my teacher born. Rotorue located at North Island of New Zealand. But anyway if I really can visit New Zealand the first thing I want to do is visit my teacher house and I want to sleep at the most expensive hotel in New Zealand. After I want to have a Breakfast at the most expensive restaurant too. After I leave New Zealand I want to take lots of photo in New Zealand.

However my holiday is a strange thing that people think. But I think this could make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment