Wednesday 24 August 2011

My World Holiday Trip


Hi hi hi again!!!!! Today is the day that I do blog is ve
ry happy. And today my title is "my world holiday trip".The first countries that I go to visit is ............. ..wait I tell you in later on ^_^ :D,,,,,,,,

Ok ,first countries is Tokyo.Do you know why I visit this countries first?Because in Tokyo it's very fantastic cool and lovely I very like it. In there it have a new car , Wow ..... cool.... =^_^= and about the food Hmmmmm......... it have a lot of food is sushi I don't know more ...:P I like eating food. Electronic in there it cool like a car it can drive faster than in Cambodia, Electronic in Tokyo it very very good. In there it have a lot of thing that I don't know , now it all and then I go to tell you a second countries that I go to visit ...........



Is America in there it very big cities.And about this countries, that I never thing it..... so fantastic cool.......... have alot of thing that I want to visit it first I go to shopping to buy clothes , shoe, food and go to play game.And why that I go to visit this countries Do you know that?
Now I tell you because I want to see a singer like Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Beyonce, Chris Brown and one more singer that I very love her , her name is Avril Lavigne that right I want to visit here :D... And then I go to sea , go to the Zoo and go to visit my sister and brother home now that all.




And the last countries is Thailand this
countries it very nice. If I go there I go for 1 m
outh , first day I go to visit at sea and then go to shopping to buy anything after go to swimming pool ,go to pagoda and go to sleep. Second day first go to Dream World and then go to the Zoo the zoo name is Safari world Wow....... O.o it's cool I never see like that it have alot of animal I love it but it Bangkok it have alot of accident but never mine and I don't know that I go somewhere Maybe go to eat something and go to sleep bye bye see you later =^0^=....Zzzzzzz.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Moninich. Your teacher is very happy about this post. Why? Because it's great. Well done!

    I'm sure that you would love Tokyo. I did when I was there.

    Do you like Thai food?

    ReplyDelete