Wednesday 24 August 2011

My Best !!






One my world trip I would like to visit 3 countries.

The first is China!! I love China Great wall, because I ever heard somebody said that: Great wall had built in 2000 years ago, here are some photo of Great wall. Especially, I appreciate people in China, they have a very good idea for their self, 90% of people in China went to Great wall because Great wall is their idol, and so I want to visit Great wall too.....

The second is Canada, I want Canada leave, The most important is I love Canada life, people in Canada be nice to each other. Canada people have a very peace life, Everyone help each other. peace in family.. But the top two place I love is Prince Edward island and Churchill. Prince Edward island not so big we can ride our car around it but the landscape is beautiful.

The last one is Dream world in Thailand, I want to ride everything in Dream world. I love everything in Dream world , especially picture at our right hand!!



1 comment:

  1. Hello "No Homework on Fridays!' Thanks for the great post.

    Is there anything else that you would like to see in Thailand? And what about the food, there- do you like it?

    ReplyDelete