Wednesday 24 August 2011

How to be good at listening ENGLISH ?



Listening is not different for the people who has skill, however for some students who didn't good at listening have to know how to listening in English well. Although, I am not a good listening, I also can listening well, because I had known how to be good at it. For today, I will show all of you How to listening well in this language.

To be good at this subject are have many part of it, but some are very important to know. There are 3 steps to help your listening.

The first step, you have to practice in listen to English songs or watch American movies that will help lot to your listen when you get test. Always, in free time you should at least 10 minutes to listen to some English song from you mp3, phone, computer.....etc or spend a little long time to watch some movie that speck English and remember you want to improve you listening, so do not open the subtitle.

The second step, you have to take note fast as you can. I mean to accelerate your writing for taking note. For this point, you also have to practice very strong at home before your exam. I mean to listen to music and write what you hear as one time first and then if you not yet complete the song try it one more time or watch some history in television and write it on a paper and then take it to school to tell you teacher or your classmate. Do like this in twice a week for a month you will can take note in English quickly this may very helpful your listening test.

The final step, you have to Focus when you are listening. What I mean is not to talk when listen and also not to think about anything beside listening. This step will help very strong for your listening test.This is what I had done along my study. This reason made me also a good listener in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment