Wednesday 24 August 2011

My best best holidays




On my holidays trip I will go to Australia ,because there are many places to visit and there is the place that my aunt and uncle lives.First I will go to the opera house that was in Sydney.Then I will go to the zoo that have kangaroos,koalas and many animals else....

If I can go to other country I will go to Singapore, because there have many things to buy likes technology,clothes,shoes.I travel there by plane,it's take only 2 hours to go there.First I will visit the Jurong birds park, because there many birds to visit likes flamingos,parrots,and other birds......And one more place to visit is Sentosa there have many place to play and visit like luge,skyride,desparados,extreme lock,roller coaster and have universal world like in the United States.

And one countries that I like to visit is United States because there my brother and sister lives there.They take me to anywhere that I want to visit.I like to visit the Hollywood ,there have many movies to watch and see the statue in there like Tom and Jerry,Ghosts,Creature and many stars.

If I have enough time to travel I will travel around the world like England,France,Japan and......

2 comments:

  1. Hello Vatey. You have a brother and sister living in the United States? Where? And what do they do there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have brother and sister live there in Los Angeles.I don't know what they do there.

    ReplyDelete