Wednesday 24 August 2011

My imagine places



The place that I want to go first is Singapore, because it has lot of place to play or look.The place for kids is Disneyland because it can buy toy or play with some games or something more.Singapore origin as a fishing village when it was called Temasek.Then they change name to Singapura.Singapore is a small country and don't have much water to drink.When at night Singapore have lots of light.Now the population of Singapore is more than five million people.The school in Singapore was Big and many of people live in the apartment.The environment is bad and have lots of pollution some of it come from cars or factory.The food of it was delicious but it will have lot of fast food and I will go when i have job or when I'm a man.

The second place is go fishing.The things that make me go there is have lots of fish and it fun,and I can catch the fish by myself.I know one place that call Greenlake.There have a chef for do the fish, but the fishs are not big.That place not only have fish,We can can tell the chef to do other food too.

The third place is go to the beach.The beach have lots of sea food and sea.The best thing of it swimming and sunbathing.When we feel tired we sit on the beach take sand to make some pictures, or one more thing is we can sit on the chair and eat some sea food.When in the evening we can play games listen to music or do something else.In the morning it have lot of fresh air and cold water it will be good for breath and do exercise.










No comments:

Post a Comment