Wednesday 24 August 2011

Hi ! everybody today I want to tell you about my 3 favorite places is Great wall in China ,Eiffel tower in Paris city and the last one is the highest tower in Shanghai .


I would like to visit great wall in China because it is build in the beautiful mountain and it's very long. And we're get stress we can go to the great wall in china we can get fresh air and happy when we look down from the mountain.
The Eiffel tower too . I want to go to it very much because it is very tall , huge and it is very beautiful at night . At night we can go to the restaurant in the Eiffel tower and when we look out side we can see the beautiful building in Paris .

The last one place that I would like to visit is the highest tower in Shanghai because it is very tall and when I go in it I will see the cloud .

No comments:

Post a Comment