Wednesday 24 August 2011

The country I like to visit





On my world holiday I would like to visit is Italy,Korea and Hawaii. The first country I would like to visit the most is Italy. I like to go there because I'm interested in the Colosseum. I think it was the most great building in the world. Venice also make me want to visit Italy. I would like to travel by water taxi it is very attractive.I would like to stay in the five star holiday in Venice. Pisa is great, I would like to go there and taste out the most famous Pizza restaurant in Pisa.


Second I like would like to visit Korea. I choose this country because I want to see their lifestyle. Korean singer also make me want to visit this country. I want to see concert in this country.The group I like to see the most is 2pm. The group is great with their styles and the songs. I will go shopping if I can go to this country. I think there will be a lot of supermarket in Korea. I would like to go to the sea if I can.

The last but not least I would like to visit Hawaii in U.S.A. I would like to go to swim with dolphin and feed it. I will try to go stuffing since I could go there. I would like to go mountain hiking and swim in water fall. Stay in the forest for a night or two is a experience I would like to do it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment