Wednesday 24 August 2011

The happy world holiday

In the future if I have a lot of money I would like to have a world holiday trip. On my world holiday I would like to visit all of the country in the world. But my favorite country are China and Australia.

First, I choose China because I think at there is the best place for shopping and it is very beautiful. The city that I like are Beijing and Shanghai. In China has a lot of people ,so all of the street are very crowed.

The popular places in China are the Great Wall of China and the Royal Palace. Boss of them are very popular in the world because they are very big and very long. If the visitor want to visit it they can't finish the visiting in one day they have to take a long time.

Second, I choose Australia because at there has a lot of beautiful beaches and beautiful animals like kangaroo. And their capital city name is " SYDNEY". In Sydney has a lot of high building and the famous building in Sydney is Opera house. It is not so high ,but it is very big and long. If we look outside Opera house at night it is very beautiful because it has a lot of colorful light. And in Opera house has a lot of thing like: restaurant, shop --- .

I hope somebody will enjoy to read my post and I want to say thank for reading my post. If I have some mistake in my post let comment to correct my post. If this one is very boring let tell me I will try to make it more interesting than this. Thank for all the comment.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, who are you!

    Whoever you are, this is interesting work!

    And the third country that you would like to visit is...?

    ReplyDelete