Wednesday 24 August 2011

On My World Holiday


On my world holiday I will go to France because I want to visit Eiffel tower and I will go to Disney land and buy many clothes and go to France restaurant to eat France food.






After that I will go to Malaysia I will go to Kuala Lumpur because I want to go to underwater world to see many kind of fish and I will go to Langkawi Island and I will take photos there with my family.







And after that I will go to China because I want to go to Great-wall and I will wa
lk around there. After that I'm going to take photos there after that i will go to Beijing and I go to Imperial palace and then I will go to west lake, Hangzhou

2 comments:

  1. Hi Reach, if you had to choose just ONE of these countries to visit, which one would it be?

    Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, teacher
    If I choose one of the country to visit it would be Malaysia.

    Thank you, for your comment.

    ReplyDelete