Wednesday 24 August 2011

My interesting trip !!!!!



In December my family has a world trip.I decide to go to France becuase I never go to France and i heard that In France has alot of place to visit but the best place I want to go is Eiffel tower in that tower I can take alot of picture with all of interersting view that I can see on the tower.After that I will go to eat dinner with my family.when I had eat dinner finish I will go to my hotel to get some sleep.when at the morning I will go to Singapore to visit Santosa.



In santosa I can play alot of things like luge, skyride or 4D cinema.All of there place can make me feel relax from my study.And the place there I like to visit the most is Singapore Science centre in that place has alot of scientist things that let me know alot of things about science.Then after I visit all thet place in singapore. I will go to Japan .

In Japan I can see the most beautiful flower that I haven't see is Sakura flower. this flower has only in Japan. Ok At the end everybody should take some time to get relax things like me too because it can make you feel happy. :)


1 comment: