Wednesday 24 August 2011

My 3 countries

In my dream has i has least 3 countries i want to visiting . 1st is China 2nd Australia 3rd Singapore.

I want to the china because the china is the big country and has a very old culture . my interesting in china is the Great wall because the great wall is very long way. And has a lot of people go to visiting the Great wall . ant the food in China is very nice . i like food in china so much.

I want go to the Australia because i want go to visiting the Opera house . In the Australia is very development and at Australia also has a lot of the people . Australia is a bigger island because around Australia has a see . And Australia has a lots school also has big farmer bigger super maker . i like the country so much .

And i want to the Singapore too . because Singapore is a small but it very develop . and has some tall building . and this country also has a very good technology .

1 comment:

  1. Hi Number 1! Can you give China a capital letter everytime, please? And can you tell me something else about Singapore, too? Thanks! :-)

    ReplyDelete