Wednesday 3 August 2011

Young Lady Teacher!


Teacher is a person who occupation is teaching. But if we are a student, how are we teaching? It is very hard to do, right?

Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick then he said he was going to chose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me. So I went up to the white board and taught all of the students in my class. Luckily, the subject which I had to teach is Chemistry. Why I said ''Luckily''? Because I was reading and doing some exercises in this subject already. But even I was reading and doing some exercises already, I was very scared. I think the lesson that I had to teach was hard, but I had to do it. I couldn't ignore the head teacher.

First, I copied the lesson from the book. Then, when I finished, I picked 2 students to read all the lesson on the board. After that, I explained them the formula of the lesson and asked them a few questions about the lesson. Next, I put an exercise on the board and tell them to copied. We checked the exercise together.

It was very hard for me but the best thing I got was the head teacher said it was a nice work. I never forgot his words. I was very happy after scared.




3 comments:

  1. Please leave some good comments or some advice for my post! Thanks! Pichny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pichny!

    Good use of transition words (next, first, etc)

    How would you like to teach YL10 this week- I am feeling sick! :-)

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, teacher!

    Uh-oh! Are you okay, now? No problem teacher! I will. But I don't think I can do it well!:-D

    Pichny

    ReplyDelete