Wednesday 13 July 2011

Time Machine


If I had a time machine, the first think i would go around the world and study another country for earn my country. second think I would buy a new car and the famous clo. next I would go another country to help the poor people.Than I would buy something to my family.next I would play with my all friend.I would talk to my friend and my family.In the future i want to be a doctor because it can help a people in the world and earn the money. Finally I would go another country with my family and my all friend.

3 comments:

  1. so cool friend
    jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. *second think I would buy a new car and the famous clo.*

    Can you fix this sentence, please?

    Thanks for writing on the blog but I think that you need to slow down and be more careful with your stories.

    OK? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. second think I would buy a new car and the famous clothes. OK!

    ReplyDelete