Wednesday 3 August 2011

Being a good teacher^^



Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick.Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class.To my surprise he chose me!

So,I walked up to the whiteboard and say ''Hi everyone in the class Today our teacher is sick so i will be your teacher for today and sorry because if I made some mistake.''I said nervously^^and then a few minuts later ''Ok we now start with the blog you should do your best to do it well.''I said

When it is time to go home''Ok bye everyone thanks for liking me for the whole time in the class have fun on your weekend.''I said it happily.;);D;Plove this class so much ^^-^^-love it so much.And don't forget to online facebook tonight bye bye.

4 comments:

  1. Please leave a comment thank you^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook!?

    Melody, you are crazy about Facebook! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi melody your was very good and exciting.and please tell me more about it.

    from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete