Wednesday 13 July 2011

SCARY room with the ugly GHOST!!!


Last year, I walked a long the street and at the corner, I see the evil scientist. He told me to follow him. I followed him into a dark room. In that room, there were lots of scary things such as scary dolls, head of people, ghosts masks and bone of people.

Then the door opened and closed by itself. When the door closed that scary room was like changed to a new world. I saw a shadow behind my back. When I looked back, there was nothing. The lights in the room were turn off by themselves. I looked forward the evil scientist was disappeared. I tried to find him but I didn't see him.

Then I looked back and I saw the evil scientist turned to an ugly ghost who had big red eyes with full of blood and wore a white suit. I shouted and shouted but I couldn't hear my voice. I started to run and tried to find the way back. Then I saw one small door which I could get out. When I got out, I saw my parents. They didn't know where I had gone. I was very very frightened. I didn't think I could see my family again.

I can't forget what was the evil scientist look like until now. So if one day you see the evil scientists please don't follow them. DO NOT!!! EVER!!!

4 comments:

  1. Excellent!

    Look at these sentences:
    *They didn't know where did I go* Better would be *They didn't know where I had gone.*

    *The lights in the room were turn off by itself.*

    Better would be*The lights in the room turned off by themselves*

    Great story- I enjoyed reading your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops!! I made some mistakes!! Thanks for telling me teacher!!

    ReplyDelete