Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Electronic Machine




If I had a time machine, I would go to the future and present. If somethings make me feel bad I will use my time machine to turn it into the future or past day that make me happy.And I will go to find out the old history that happened around the world so it could make me know a lot about the history that have been happened before for along time.And I will go to meet to people that I like in the past and in future also. I will go to see many dinosaurs from on Earth from the past.After I will go to the future to see about my country is more develop or not and do they have a lot of electronic machine, that can be use to help people to do their work more better so they can get many thing faster than now. like farming they can earn a lot of money to help the country better because they have many electronic machine.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Reach, there are some good ideas here. You need to use more full stops, though. Your third sentence has more than 120 words! :0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, teacher thank you for your comment. Now I edit it already.

    ReplyDelete