Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Past and The Future

If I had a time machine I would go to the past to see what it looked like. I would like to know what life was like and where my house was. Also, I would want to meet Suryavarman II to ask how Angkor Wat was built.. After I want to meet my great great grandmother to know how her life are and tell her who I am.

After I go to the past I want to go to the future and look how the world are and how the different between the past and the future and I want to know about my family life and I want to ask my family how the life are and I want to tell my family about myself. After I meet my family I want to see lot of new invention like Car, Computer, Electric Equipment and lots of many things in the world.

When I come back from the future I will show the people how the world are great and how our grandchild life and I want to make the world update like the future. This is the end of my story Thank.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Chorpoan!

    You have some clever ideas here so,well done. I'd like to see you use shorter sentences and perhaps slow down when you write.

    Have a look at this *If I had a time machine, I would go to the past and look how the past look like and to know how the life in the past are, I want to know where my house and how my house look like and the important person I want to meet is Suryavarman II to ask how Angkor Wat was build.*

    This is very long.

    Better would be * If I had a time machine I would go to the past to see what it looked like. I would like to know what life was like and where my house was.

    (new paragraph)

    Also, I would want to meet Suryavarman II to ask how Angkor Wat was built.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank, Teacher i will make my story more better. Chorpoan

    ReplyDelete