Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Evil Scientist


Hello everyone today I have one story to tell u about The Evil Scientist !!!

One day I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forgot about that thing. I thought it was an illusion and I'm going to met the doctor to checked what happened in my eyes. Before the evil showed me the thing that she wanted to show me she said to me "You don't have to tell anyone about the thing that I show u today " and she laughed and continued to said " If u tell anyone your mom and dad will going to die " and then i asked she " Why they going to die ? If I tell anyone u don't know me tell who ? " she smiled and said " Why ? Why I don't know if i detect u every day " . And then i said to her " Why u show me ? if u don't want me to tell anyone " and then she answered "Before I show you I detect u long month ago "I said again "Why u show me ? you can show another person and I don't want my mom and dad die ".

She didn't say anything about few minutes then she said "It's Secret but now it time me to show you after i count 1 2 3 ". And then she said " Now i counted 1...2...3 "??? O.O When she counted already, Suddenly my mouth and my eyes going to opened very very big and also going to had heart attack. You knew why ? why I'm going liked this? Because that evil was a very very bad girl when we looked at her she not beautiful, black skin and not good smelled but the machine that Evil Scientist had made...

That machine when that the evil pushed the " ON " button and then that machine changed the evil self in the very very beautiful girl and also her clothes, face, body and other thing changed to beautiful and had a good smelled with the perfume.
It was the thing that I never forgot about one year ago. Because it was the amazing thing i never saw.

Thank for read my story :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Bad Girl!
    Thanks for the post- it's an interesting story.

    See these two sentences that you wrote:
    *I'm going to meet the doctor to checked what happened...*
    *...that she wanted to showed me...*

    After 'to' you need to use the base form of the verb- *to check* not *to checked* *to show* not *to showed*

    OK? Ask me if you are not sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes thank teacher for your advice i will follow you

    ReplyDelete