Wednesday 13 July 2011

The tripple strange room!!!!!!!!!!!! (>_<')

I followed the evil scientist into a dark room. What I saw, I would never forget...="" .............I saw a huge frog that I never seen it before!!! You know, it's really strange because that frog can say people language and it said ''HI'' to me!!! woW...that frog is pretty dirty and I hate the big eyes of it so much because it make me scare....... Beside of this the smell in that room was really terrible(wanna vomit)... (T_T)
Oh, after 5 >minutes that frog became smaller than before as a normal frog, I wonder why it became like this or it have one more frog in this room??? (#_#) but after I look around this room I found only this frog no more frog... I felt so surprised and a little bit scary too because I think that maybe 1 more minute it'll become bigger than before...!!!
I ran out from this evil room quickly...!!! (^_^,) Maybe 1 week ago I came to that room again but I found nothing... In that om was really simple as another room have some scientist equipment and 3 boxes that the first box have lot of insects in it, second have a lot of mouse and the last is the frighten frogs(just a normal frog).... However I still wonder that why I saw the huge frog in that room and I believe that It'll be appear in another day with another people to see it to!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good story- and a little strange too, which I like! Nice job!

    You wrote *I saw a huge frog that I never seen it before!!!*

    Better would be* I saw a huge frog that I had never seen before*

    ReplyDelete