Wednesday 13 July 2011

Time Traveller



If I had time machine, I would travel back in the past and the future. If I would travel back in the past, I would see the dinosaur how many kind dinosaur.how big and how small of the dinosaur. If I lost something, I would see why did I lost it where did I put it. If I travel back in time I would see the past of my country who is the first person in country? how do they live? who is the king of my country in the past? and what is his name?. If I do something wrong, I would travel back in time because I can correct what I am doing wrong. If something bad happen I would travel back in the past to knew it. If I travel to the future I would see how the is my city development. If I want something modern like phone TV laptop desktop, I would travel to the future to buy it. if i want to know who is my girlfriend and who is my wife, I would travel to the future to see who. Time machine is the machine that can take us to the past to the future to know what us want to know.

1 comment:

  1. There is some good work in this post, Athik Preuk!

    You wrote *I would see the dinosaur how many kind dinosaur.how big and how small of the dinosaur.*

    Better would be *I would see the dinosaurs and how many kinds of dinosaurs there were. I would also see how big and how small they were.*

    ReplyDelete