Wednesday 13 July 2011


If I had a time machine, I would go to the past first.In the past i made a lot of mistakes, I want to correct that mistakes.I had an argument with my old friend.I want to good with him again, and i want to say sorry to him.I made his shirt dirty , I didn't say sorry to him when i was a kid.I go to the past not go to change my mistake at all, I will do some things that i had miss.If i go to the future i want to see my job and my family.I want to see study my study at grade twelve in Khmer school, i want to see my result in my English school.I want to go Singapore when i finish the school.I hope that the scientists can make that machine and i can use it.

2 comments:

  1. um excuse me i want to know about the title but your post is very good i love it JaBBAWOCKEEZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Daraphanet! And yes please, can you give your post a title. Don't forget to write using capital I, too.

    I look forward to seeing more of your work on the blog.

    ReplyDelete