Wednesday 13 July 2011

Technology Time Machine


If I had a time machine, I would go to America to study about technology to make some technology and some program like Laptop, Phone, Software, etc.

I would make my own technology and my own company. I would make Laptop that have 5 DDRRAM, wide screen, with in 4d without using glasses, loudspeaker, with 2 TB, Touchscreen, slim and get a new Software for free.

I would lets you automatic back up your Window and systems. This computer would keep copy of everything on your system files, digital photos, music, movies, TV shows and documents. This Laptop would make you easily go "back in time" to restore files if you ever need to.

4 comments:

  1. i love your picture very interresting
    jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good ideas, Kheang.

    You wrote *This computer keep copy of everything on your system file*

    Better would be *This computer would keep a copy of everything...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you teacher! for tell me about mistake.

    ReplyDelete