Wednesday 13 July 2011

Invisibility Potion


If I had an invisibility potion . And I used or drank the Invisibility potion I has some problem with me I will has big eye big leg my arm has one long and one short . It is a bed potions . If I used or drink a lot I will die or I cannot see every I cannot walk or run . But It has a boon they cannot see me and I can do every thing I want to do like play internet play game..... .
It is not the water but is the potion . It can kill another people If they are used or drink a lot they're will die . The potion has the boon but . If can kill the people too . I know every one want to used the Invisibility potions but is not good to your body .

4 comments:

  1. I think the potion is not good too .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, can you tell me what is 'Boon?'

    You wrote *It is a bed potions.*

    What does this mean- do you mean 'bad?'

    There are some good ideas here but you need to slow down when you write and check your work!

    ReplyDelete