Wednesday 13 July 2011

The surprise box on the street



I was always walking down the street with my family but last Friday I walked alone. While I was walking I saw a small wooden box by the road.

Suddenly, I heard a voice say: "Help! Let me out of here!" To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box than I went to watched that box I didn't heard the voice anymore. And when went pass the box maybe 1 or 2 meters I heard the voice one more time and I was very scared when I heard it one more time but I said to myself:"Don't be scared that was the voice from the box anyone in the box needed me to help".

And I went to opened the box but in the box had nobody in it. It made me scared than after. And than I ran very fast to my home but it just a dream. I think this a first scared dream for me in my life and I didn't want the scared dream anymore.

3 comments:

  1. great my friend you did a good job from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Cowboy! This is a good story but let's look at some of the grammar.

    Here is your first sentence *I was always walking down the street with my family but last Friday I walking only me and when I walked I saw a small wooden box by the road.*

    Better would be *I always walked down the street with my family but last Friday I walked alone. While I was walking I saw...*

    I think you could become a good writer, Cowboy. Just write a little bit slower and think about some of the grammar.OK?

    ReplyDelete