Wednesday 13 July 2011

Time Machine


If I had a time machine, I would to go in the future, I want to see the engineers what they did. I think they make the flying cars and flying motors, big robots like people and they build big and tall towers in the town.
I would to tell the people in my village,all my friends, teachers or my family about the things I saw in the future but I don't know what they think. But I think the people think about me is the crazy boy because I tell them about the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Bun Theb. This post is short but the writing is quite good.

    You wrote * I want to see the engineers what they did.*

    Better would be *I want to see what the engineers did*

    Try and write a little more next time, OK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is very interesting! COWBOY

    ReplyDelete