Wednesday 13 July 2011

If I had the time machine



Hi every body !:-) If I had time machine , I would go to the past and then I go to the future .

I would go to the past because I want to know the dinosaur life some book say dinosaur eat meat and some dinosaur eat plant for their food . I want to know how they died some people and some book say they die because have the big star fell down to the earth and hit they house but I don't believe it . I want to see size of dinosaur egg I don't know they size when I was young I think egg of dinosaur look like the ball .

I would go to the future because I want to know the people life in the future the same as the people life now or not . I want to see the modern cities and buildings . I want to see the school in the future , I want to know what size of the school , thing that they use in school and the clothes for student in school . I want to see people house , what size of their house and the things their use in house . I want to know what food they eat . I want to see the robot , how they use the robot and what size of robot in the future . Now I see alot of people have the job but some of their job earn the little money so I want to see their job in the future. And the last reason that I want to go to the future because I want to see their communication in the future . :-)

2 comments:

  1. There is some good writing here, Houyleng. Well done with your paragraphs, too.

    You wrote *I want to see the modern city and the modern building.*

    Better would be *I want to see the modern cities and buildings*

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete