Wednesday 13 July 2011

Melody's time machine


If I had a time machine,I would travel the universe and I will make time go backward in the past everything are i want to see it anymore because the past 50 years i see the aliens are trying to break all the tall buildings and even my old friend's house. When I am young I'm going to talk to my old friends at ACE school and if I want the the time to go forward to the future I'm going to make things better and more interesting then ever like make the city or the country shops designable.You know on the future I think I don't want to be old like for umm... 50years''NO!''that's not gonna happen I want to be young forever and ever and even all my friends are all still young young and I hope they don't forget me because i make time go fast forward and backward i just really hope that no body forgets me-^.^-:P:):(^_^-^_^-:@:D:d:a:O

Hope to see all my old and new friends soon in the future^^-^.^-

1 comment:

  1. Melody, there is some good work here. Well done! (and see how your story is better now that it is longer?)

    ReplyDelete