Wednesday 27 July 2011

My Best Things

Hello everyone today I have an interesting Prompt to tell you

Prompt : What are some of the things you do well ? Write about the thing that you are best at :)
I think everyone all around the world have a lot of things that they good at and also me, too. I have a lot of things that I'm good at. And today I'm going to tell you about the things that I'm good at.

The first one is Study. I really love to study Khmer and English. Because I think study is the good thing for our future. In Khmer school I'm the student that love Math subject very much and also good at Math, too. Math is my favorite subject. And when Math time I always understand all the lessons that my teacher teach to me also my friend, too. And the homework that my teacher give to me I always do it well and have good scores.

When the exams come I don't worry about Math and also the other subjects, too. Because until I have mistake with my Math teacher I try to study hard everyday. At home in my free time I always try to study hard all the subjects but the special one is Math. But me not study at all my free time I also make time less half an hour to play sports and also go for a walk with my family. And also in English time I try to listen to the teacher and do all the homework that the teacher give me .

The second one is Playing Sports. I think all the people are like playing sports because sport is the exercise that make us strong and good health. I like to play sport with my sister very much. And the sport that we like to play are ride bike, running, badminton... But the most sport that we like and interest in is Basketball. I don't have time to play basketball and my house is small don't have space to play, too.When we have time less from study we always plays sport.


And the last one is Reading Books. Me and my sister are like to read the book because
I think read the books can improve our vocabulary, reading... When me and my sister go to Library or Book Center we always buy a lot books like true story, ghost and comic. And I also be a star reader, too. I have read a lot of books and the books that I borrow are very interesting to read. I think all of you have to read a lot of books like me. It important for us like me say.


This is my best things that I have. And thank a lot teacher and also my friend that read my post this week. :) :)

4 comments:

  1. I like your work. You wrote ''Because I think study is the good thing for our future'', I very love this sentence. Pichny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Bad Girl! Great post!

    Look at this *When the exam come I don't worry about Math and also another subjects, too.*

    Better would be *When the exams come I don't worry about Math and also the other subjects, too.*

    Also *And the last one is Read Book.* and *The second one is Play Sports8

    Better would be *And the last one is reading books* and *The second one is playing sports*

    This is really good writing B.G! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete