Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sorry teacher i don't listen to you


HI! every body my name is Sophanith. I never never forgot the day I was unhappy because I made my teacher angry. And teacher want to me fail at the lesson.

Last Monday that day my teacher looked so angry because i was talking a lot and eat something in the classroom. My teacher said no talking a lot and no eating something in the class.But i wasn't listen to him and he doesn't talked to me than i think he angry to me. Next he asked me about my father and my mother phone number and want to call to them. But I don't ask about phone number and he so very very angry to me again.He said to me ''you will be fail at the lesson'' and I very very worry because I fail my mom and dad blame to me so i worry.

Finally I would said to the teacher I'm so so sorry teacher .

2 comments:

  1. Hello Phanith.

    There is some good writing here but I would like to see a longer story. I think that you will be able to write well if you practice- that means trying to write more in class. OK?

    *But i wasn't listen to him and he doesn't talked to me*

    Better would be *But I didn't listen to him and he didn't talk to me*

    ReplyDelete