Wednesday 3 August 2011

My surprise day!!!!!!!

last week the teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick then he said that he was going choose one student to teach the class .to my surprise he choose!

So,I went up to white board in that time I felt very scared because I though that my know ledge is not good enough to teach everyone in the class but the head teacher say that you should try your best.So when he talk to me finish I start to write my best.After five minute I have wrote a lot of of thing on the white board about the scientist lesson then he ask explain what I wrote about. so after I try to explain everyone about it and the title is mad scientist I told every one in class that in the we can make alot of animal by our own self by cross some animal two or three animal together.for example we cross a rat and a octopus it become a octorat .

At the end I told everyone that they should make their own animal .so when I teach finish the head teacher tell me that I was good at explaining.he hope that I will get more better in next time and he said he will tell our teacher that he was not in the class the student was good and not talking a lot in the class,

1 comment:

  1. Sokrithy, this is getting much better! Well done.
    There are some verbs that need to be changed into the past. Can you have a quick look and make the changes, please.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete