Wednesday 3 August 2011

First time that I was the teacher


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!

So, I went up to the whiteboard to teach all the students in the class. First I was very afraid to taught my classmate because I never taught before. When I walked to the whiteboard I decided that I have to do it better by myself.

But when I was on the whiteboard and I looked at my classmate face I felt very, very scared because I thought if I taught them wrong they were blame me or they didn't talk to me. One more that I cannot taught them because in that lesson I didn't understand it all and I didn't sure that I can explain them well.

When I was worried the head teacher came near me and he said ''just do your best don't worry because when your teacher came back he'll explain them again ''. I said "yes, teacher I'll do my best and I hope the teacher will has a good health soon.'' he smile to me and he got off the classroom.

Then when he left the classroom I wrote the important things in the lesson that have to studied at that day on the whiteboard. When I wrote it already I said to my classmate '' I want to explain this lesson to all of you " and all my classmate listened to me. I explained the lesson very clearly and I do all my best and make sure that my classmate can understood it.

When I was explain the lesson, my classmate asked me one question. The question was very difficult for me to answered that question and I felt a little bit scared too because if I answered them wrong they can did the exercise wrong too. But I try to answered them carefully.

When I got off the class the head teacher called me to met him at his room.He said ''You did very good I thought you can taught your classmate when your teacher didn't stayed at the classroom.'' I say ''thank you'' to my head teacher and my classmate said to me that I taught very good now they understood a lot. I said thank to all my classmate that listen to me and I felt very happy that I can do it well. It is the first time that I taught the students and it my first experience too.

2 comments:

  1. Wow beautiful post :) I like it Bad Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Moniroth, just like Baaaad Girl, I think it's a great post!!

    *I felt very very scary*

    This should be *I felt very, very scared.*

    Great effort!

    ReplyDelete