Wednesday 3 August 2011

My good experience



Last week the head of teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick.Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class.To my surprise he chose me!

So, I went up to the white board.I feel afraid that i couldn't taught to my classmate, and they will laugh at me.First of all I told the teacher that you should chose the other, but he don't agree with my advice.Then I taught them about grammar, but my pronunciation isn't good.I tried to taught as much as i can, but some student didn't listen to me.I tried to told them to be quiet but they didn't.After that I teach about the words but you that my pronunciation wasn't better, I tried to skip that but they didn't agree.So I taught them, I tried said and it get better and better.I felt not so afraid now, but felt I am a teacher.They quiet now,my teach is easy too.In the end of the class, we have some game, and the game name snake words.That time was a time that I felt afraid and happy.You shouldn't look down on your classmate, sometime they can do better too!

1 comment:

  1. *...that i couldn't taught...*

    This should be *that I couldn't teach*

    And *but he don't agree with my advice*

    Better would be *but he didn't agree with my advice*

    There is some good writing here, Daraphanet. And some good advice!

    ReplyDelete