Wednesday 3 August 2011

The Week I'm a Teacher


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!

So, I walked up to the whiteboard and started to introduce my self to the class. After I introduced myself to the class I tell all my classmate to open Student Book to started to read. After, we read the book I started to ask my classmate "What do you think about your reading?" Then my classmate started to answer one by one. Then I tell my classmate to answer the question in student book. After we finish all the work in student book. I'm started to give some workbook exercise. First I feel very scared because I just a student and I never teach someone before. But when I started to teach for a while i feel good and very proud to myself and I never think that I can teach everybody in the class. After we finish all the class work we started to play game together with the approval of the head teacher.

At the end I'm want to tell everyone that
teaching very hard for me but the head teacher said it good work. I very proud to my self and I'm very happy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chorpoan, I think you can do better than this! The writing is OK, but the story is short and not much happened in your story!?

    ReplyDelete