Wednesday 3 August 2011

Oh my god!!! My student


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick. Then he said he going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me! What a bad luck day?? but I couldn't say 'Sorry teacher!!! I am the poor one in the class'.

So I went up to the white board, everybody clapped and someone said 'Oh dear!! My small smart but teacher...', after I heard that I felt worse but I afraid teacher in despair and So I tried it. Head teacher left and then I started open the book on page 34 Unit 4, I closed the book quickly because I didn't understand this Unit, everybody looked at me and I smiled to them ' Everybody listen to me EeeeEE!!! open on page 34 Unit 4, I'll read the long paragraph one It's 3.1'. Then I read the paragraph slowly.......... 15 minutes later, I read while I look my classmate's eyes some were close some were nearly close, I'm so angry with them.... I slabbed on the table, but no one waked up 'Everybody wake up!!! listen to me..' I said, 'Listen to you is boring, Listen to you feel sleepy, Listen to you is...' Kate said. 'Ok!! Now don't study!! Head teacher told me that we had a listening test and reading test now, So...' I said. Everybody waked up and opened the book on unit 4 then they read and tried to remember the words quickly, after that I ran to teacher table and I opened drawer to found something... YeS!!.. I found it, I share to everyone and they try to do quickly, they worked hard and enjoyed.

After that I felt enjoying to being a teacher!!! Teacher is exciting and interesting!!!

1 comment:

  1. *I slabbed on the table*

    I think you mean *slammed*?

    Good story, Genifer.If teaching is exciting and interesting, then maybe you should teach YL10 this week?! :-)

    ReplyDelete