Wednesday 3 August 2011

The time that i show the class


Last week the head teacher came into our class and told us who know about past perfect? ,i said ''me!'' cause i have read the book yesterday. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class because our teacher was sick.That terrible!

So,I went up to the white board with my student book, i very nervous because i never had any plan to teach someone. The class is very quiet no any sound, no any one who talk to me only a lot of eyes look at my face with strange feeling,so i close my eyes and think:''i can do it......!"

I opened my eyes with brave feel and said to the class:''Hello everyone today our teacher is sick , so i teach you'' .I took the maker to open the cap and write some example of the past perfect and present perfect and i ask some question about what the different thing of this 2 sentence . And than i wrote some paragraph and i describe some more past perfect.

At the end of the class i gave them some home work.Wow this is first time that the head teacher said good about me!I think teaching is not too hard you will can do it in tomorrow or another day if you believe your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment