Wednesday 3 August 2011

Ms. sMaRt teacher (^o^)









hi......JaBBa again ...let the story begin .....





Well...,Last week the head teacher came into the classroom and told us that our teacher was sick then He said he was going to choose a student to teach a class. To my surprise he chose me..........After he went out the class....All the student was making noisy ......





So..., i walked up to the white board ....Picked up my student book and write down the topic,.... It was very lucky to Me because I was study about that topic with my brother last night.....=P






" Hello every body .....Today I will teach you about this topic please, Open your book on page 88 this exercise.....''.I said to the student.....The class was quieted for 2 minutes .....Everybody in the class was shout and cheer to Me ....OMG I felt very nervous ......O.O " Come on Jabba you can't teach us ....let do something exciting " said of the 1 student ......" Yes !! Come on dude" said all the of the students.....I was very angry shout " No !! i can teach you ....trust Me all of you open your book now " ......."No No !!!!" said all the students.....the class was started to be noisy again......humm then I got an idea I said to the students " Ok !!! listen up everybody..,I know you want to play game but first can you open your book on page 88 and do exercise number 3 ..., after you finish it I will let you play a very exciting game ....I promise !!".....The class was quieted for a moment ...." OK we will do it !! but don't break your promise Ms. teacher".....I was very happy that time.....while we was do the exercise they ask me a lot and I explain them every things... ^^





after 1 hour..... they finished......we had play an exiting game.....I asked them to make 8 group of 4 people and I will gave 1 group 10 questions about the most best films around the world........>o< twenty minutes letter there was 1 group that had answer all correct ......i gave the winner a box of chocolates.....they was very happy and they said thanks to me.......



when it was time to go home the head teacher was calling me and he said he will tell my teacher to give me an extra scores for this month ......o.O i was very happy ......that day was a very unlucky day and also the lucky day for ME........


(try to do the best)...(o.^)


2 comments:

  1. Jabba, there is some good writing here.

    You know, it would be better if you started writing using paragraphs, though. And be careful to make sure that you use the past tense in your writing. (except for conversations)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, thanks for the paragraphs!

    ReplyDelete