Wednesday 3 August 2011

what a surprising day !


last week the headteacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick . then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class . to my surprise he choose me ! So, I walk up to the whiteboard and said " hello everyone I guess I'm going to be the teacher today huh ! what a surprising day " and then the head teacher went back to his office .

when I started teaching I didn't know where to begin and it turned out that I hadn't been coming to school lately so I don't know where to began fortunately one of my friend came up and told where to be began so I start teaching .

And when I was teaching all of the student started shouting " WE WANT TO PLAY " and I don't know what to do so I let them played games . And when it's almost time to go home the head teacher came in and said " So how did it go " and everyone said " it's going fine " then the head teacher gave me a lot of paper and told me to gave it to everyone and said that the he gave them is homework . And so that is the end of my story .

1 comment:

  1. It's a good post, Marcus!

    Look at this *I don't know where to began fortunately one of my friend came up and told where to be began so I start teaching.*

    Better would be * I didn't know where to begin. Fortunately, one of my friends came up and told me where to begin so I started teaching.*

    There is some good writing, here.

    ReplyDelete