Wednesday 3 August 2011

Being a good teacher last week!


Last week, The head teacher came into my classroom and told my classmates that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teacher the class. My god! To my surprise he chose me!

So, I went up to the whiteboard and I have introduced myself to the class. I felt nervous so badly, and I began, Hi, Everyone! I know you guys know me, right? Please be my good students today. lol, everyone was laughing so hard.
One of my classmates asked me, How are you doing lately? Thanks for being my teacher today, Samnang.

After I heard this, I was so being conceited at that time. lol. In the meantime, I can't even kept my mouth shut, because they were really enjoying study with me. I was so excited to teach them as well. We started to open the book and continue our lessons. I gave them to read the text, underlined the words, which they didn't know what it means and answered some questions above the article. Next, After finished reading, we were checking the answers all together. The answers were corrected. Indeed, they're intelligent, of course. Not all of them got all the right answers, but they have tried their own bests and pay their attentions a lot. I'm appreciated that, anyways.

We're run out of time now, guys, I said. Please check everything up before you leave, and you may leave now. :) But one more thing, I want to tell you, I'm really enjoy teaching you guys here today. Thanks you! ^^ Have a wonderful ride back home! See you next week, I said honestly. And everyone was leaving and included me too.

Thanks for reading my text.

2 comments:

  1. *Hi, Everyone! I knew you guys are know me, right?*

    Better would be *Hi, everyone! I know you guys, know me, right?*

    And here
    *Pleased to be my good students today.*

    This is something you said so it should be* "Please be my good students, today.*

    Another good post- well done!

    ReplyDelete