Wednesday 3 August 2011

What a day......

Last week the head teacher came to our class room and told that our teacher was sick then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class.he started thinking for a while then to my surprise he choose me .

It seem that i have no choice but to open my teacher books that the head teacher carried with him when he got into the class.i don't know what to say and what he thinking chose a student like me to teach my classmate with no experience like my teacher or other teacher in the school and I'm scared. It the coldest day in the class .So shh ! i went to the whiteboard with my ordinary brain and began started teaching.

At first i introduce my self.Then i opened the book on the table.It's a student book.The class began quietly with no voice came from the student & i began to said to the class to opened the next unit & the same page and the and i started taught .I started explain the meaning of the unit and ask some student to read the paragraph and find the word and 20 minutes later i started explained about grammar .It's very difficult for me cause i never teaching anyone before and the head teacher was watched me taught the class.but I'm not going to give up i tried everything to made my student understand .It took 1 hour to speak and explain the to the class suddenly the head teacher got out the class for a while . fortunately there was a new teacher came to the class & he told me to sat down for relax and he started taught the lesson .
I'm so happy to heard those words came from his mouth and i began normally study again.So after school the head teacher said thank to me and good job for your and i went home,and that day was the unforgettable day.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Seth!
    *but to opened my teacher books*

    Following the word to you need to have the base form of the verb *to open my teacher books*

    Your writing is getting better- well done!!

    ReplyDelete