Wednesday 3 August 2011

I am your new teacher!!!




Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!!!

So I walked up to the whiteboard, and I said '' Quiet!!!I am your new teacher here, I want you to do your work and stopped talking. ''and everyone laughed. Then I held up the marker and wrote on the whiteboard. While I was writing on the whiteboard, someone hit me with an eraser. I was angry and I shouted '' Who throw this eraser?'' and no one answered and I thought that they didn't want me their teacher because I am a new student in the class and I'm also the smartest, so I put the eraser on the table but I got a camera in my bag, I put it on the table. I left the camera turning on and then I began writing on the board. While I was writing, somebody tried to steal an eraser on the table but I did nothing, I just witting on the board. Then I turned back, he escaped from my sight, he sat down quickly. I got my camera, I watch the record and I asked '' who throw the eraser? or I have to ask again who throw the eraser '' but no one answer '' If no one answer or I tell you the answer and I will punish you '' I said. Then one student asked
'' what kind of punishment? '' he sound like a scary voice and I said '' to the head teacher '' and he said '' It was me, I'm the one who throw the ball at you ''. I was angry and punished him, I gave him to write 100 lines. That's what the problem when your do this to your teacher like Don't do your homework, get late to school, bad work and DO THINGS AGAINST YOUR TEACHER. That's all GOOD LUCK !!!


2 comments:

  1. *I was angry and I shout*
    This should be *I was angry and I shouted...*

    And *'' but no one answer '' *

    Should be *but no one answered*

    This is a good piece of writing Nam Chhiv and I like the idea of the camera in class!

    Do you think I should try this in YL10 class? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks about the correction and you should try this in YL10, if the student are lazy.

    ReplyDelete