Wednesday 3 August 2011

First time that i be a teacher when my teacher sick !


Last week the head teacher came into our class room and told us our teacher was sick . Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class . To my surprise he choose me !

So I went up to the white board and I said to him "Thank teacher for your choose" , he smile to me and he said "I choose you because your teacher told me you are a good student in class so you should taught your classmate good as your teacher taught you and your classmate" . Then he went out of my class room .

I think this is my first time that I teach the students in class I can do well or not ? . After that I said "Hello every body I'm glad to teach all of you and I teach only 3 days , I be a good teacher for all of you" and I smile to them , my classmate said "Hello teacher" at the moment I was very happy . And I opened my math student book to search some exercises for they to do I said "All student open student book and do exercise number 14 , 15 , 16 , 17 and 18 , finish at 1 hour after you do" , they said to me "It very bored can we play some game because this is the first day that you taught me or can I do exercise number 14 , 15 and 16 ? because exercise number 17 and 18 are very hard" . I said "No you must do all of my exercise that I asked you to do after you finish your exercise I make some funny game for all of you to play If you win I have some gift to you" , all student said "Yes"

One hour latter , All of my student finish their work and they said "Teacher I finish all exercises , can I play game ?" . I said "Yes" . Then I called 4 students to wrote 10 hard words that I called and I said "Who write finish first and write all is the winner and I have some little gift for winner". 6 minute latter I see one student who is the winner and I gave 2 pens and 2 candies to him , he is very happy . I did it every day . When my teacher came back he is very happy to me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment