Wednesday 3 August 2011

I am a new teacher....!




Hi my name is Chungeng! today I am going to tell you about I was being a new teacher.Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick.Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class.To my surprise he chose me!.

So I walked up to the whiteboard and stood in front of the classmates.and then the head teacher said'' this is your new teacher for today so please listened to him at all okay!''.and then he sat down on the chair next to the door.

I thought that it is a strange story for me but later I thought that it was normal.When I started the lesson that my teacher was taught yesterday I felt that I am like a real teacher.

During that all students were listened to me carefully.and I asked them did they understand about what I have taught and they said that'' sorry teacher I don't understand what you taught us'' after I heard that words I felt not happy but I think that I have to explain until they can understand what I have taught at all!.

At the last of the lesson I have explained them clearly about the lesson and I thought that they will understand about what I trying to explain them and after that I asked them that ''hello everybody did you understand what I have explained you at the moment?'' and they answered ''teacher now i understood all what u have explained me'' after I heard that I was very happy. and then the head teacher said to me''Chungeng from now until next week can you help your teacher to teach this class?'' and I answered'' yes sir!''.

3 comments: