Wednesday 3 August 2011

First time I can teach the student in class


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick.Then he said he was going to choose a student to teacher a class.To my surprise he chose me!
so, I went up to the whiteboard I'm very afraid because I don't know what to do my friends in the class not listen to me the want to play they don't want to study I can't stop them.
*My first Idea, I want to tell the head teacher*
**My second Idea, when I tell the head teacher they were angry me**
***My third Idea, when I'm not telling the head teacher they not listen to me.***
When I think already I chose my third Idea because I want to show the head teacher, he chose me is true and I want to show him I can do it.
At that time, I when out of the classroom to tell the head teacher about the students in the class not listen to me, when the head teacher heard like that he come with me to my class .
The head teacher scold to the students in the class:
_Why all of you not listen to him? (Sorry head teacher) students said
_You want to study or want to play? (I want to study) students said
OK I want to see this action a gain I don't want to tell you a lot because you can think what is wrong or right the head teacher said.
When he go out my friend not angry me but they sorry me.
*(why you sorry me) I said.
(I'm wrong) they said
*(OK no problem) I said
At the end, we can study with a funny class.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bun Theb, thanks for the good story.

    See here * I when out of the classroom to tell the head teacher about the students in the class not listen to me*

    This should be *I went out of the classroom to tell the head teacher about the students in the class not listening to me*

    Keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete