Wednesday 3 August 2011

My first experience of being a teacher

Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class to my surprise he chose me ! So i walked up to the whiteboard and told all of the student 'Please Excuse me if didn't teach well Because I'm not a teacher'. Then i started to teach about the grammar . All the student were teasing me and ask a question that they already knew. I feel butterfly in my stomach when I started to explain them . And They keep asking me the same answer until i got rid of them . I said 'I'm going to a toilet for a minute , I'll be right back . Please be quiet !


I washed my face and said teaching is a piece of cake for me. I'm came back to classroom they were very noisy . I came to the whiteboard and shouted 'Our teacher call to me that He was sick is Because all of you' . But the fact nobody call to me i just lie them. My friend who was the most naughty boy in the class realized that he was wrong. I told them if you want to repaid him, study hard ! They were quieted and started to study.

At the end of the class i told them ' Our teacher didn't call to me ' .
I just lied all of you. Then they thank to me by throwing a paper to me !
My first experience of being a teacher isn't easy as i expected !


2 comments:

  1. 'I washed my face and said teaching is a piece of cake for me.'

    Great sentence! Good story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Why?"

    Why, what!?

    Why didn't you write your name on your comment? And why don't you say something sensible when writing to your teacher?

    ReplyDelete