Wednesday 3 August 2011

The day that the our teacer is sick



Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us our teacher was sick then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class to my surprise ha chose me !

so, I went up to the whiteborad and say Hello everybody in the class , Today our teacher is sick and now I'm your teacher ok but if I have some mistake everybody should tell me ok . And now we go to the homework that the our teacher give us yesterday.

And than we study at a student book .For today we study about grammar and do the blog ok. Just I have some idea if a our teacher is sick we should learn more but if everybody should not learn more the our teacher is unhappy went he came back. Now we do grammar is already ok just go to do blog .

Write the blog about our teacher ok and we have 30 minute and than we can go home I thing went the teacher came back he see everybody learn more better he very happy ok now we do blog already now it's time to go home and for listen to me ok bye bye.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Moninich, this is getting better. Remember, don't be too serious when you write- you are only learning and EVERYONE makes mistakes. So relax and just try to write a little bit more.

    Look here *And than we study at a student book*

    Better would be *And then we studied the student book.*

    Keep writing... :-)

    ReplyDelete