Wednesday 3 August 2011

The day that I was a teacher


Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!

So, I walked up to the whiteboard and said ,"Hello, everyone today as you see the head teacher had chosen me to teach all of you, so I be sorry to any wrong word that I'm going to say today and also help to correct it for me too." However, I had said the long, polite and sweet sentence to reduced my difficult feeling to the class, my feeling still wouldn't gone and it just increased more and more made me more difficult to teach. Next, I had looked at the book for a massive and long time and my classmate students felt very boring and said that when I started to teach.

After the very angry and noisily sound was shouted at me, I started to teach. First, I requested everybody to look at the book and did some easy, short and fun work. Then, when they already did the work I started to correct the work with some joke, funny and enjoyable words to my students. Next, we did some games in the book,which was very boring and stupid.

Everyone said,"why the teacher doesn't has something interesting to teach." At that time, I felt stressful,worry and scare that the student went to tell the head teacher that I couldn't teach them.I started to find something interesting, enjoyable, funny and joke to teach them and they said that they like it, so I felt a little bit happy.

At last, 1 hour and 15 minute had got, so I felt release. Fifteen minute to go,
since I had no more activity for them, I told the students to relax and they felt comfortable, satisfy and full of happiness, because the real teacher in the class never let's us relax at the end of the study time .

Home time was coming, the head teacher came into our class again to ask the students that how I had taught them and they said simple sound with a happy face to the head teacher that I taught great. After that, the head teacher said to me that I had done a good job and he continued ," I will tell your teacher that you are a good teacher when he didn't come." Suddenly, I felt very happy.

In the meantime, I felt very enjoyable and happy that I had taught the class. Moreover, I felt very grateful to my friends that given softy words to the head teacher that I had done a very great job for taught them. They also said," If the teacher sick again we would have a good teacher again."

When I arrived home with a very busy day, I began to think that I had a experience of being a teacher. I suddenly had known that being a teacher wasn't easy. More than that, I wanted to taught again sometime.

Thank for reading. Please! Leave a comment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Magaboy, there are some problems with grammar that I'll talk to you about in class.

    But the story is great and you have used some good vocab and there are some excellent descriptive sentences.

    Nice work, Maga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi teacher thank for comment and you advice. I just remember that try is what the student should never forget.And I just do like what I just remember.

    Thank teacher.

    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete